8 x 10 Beach Hut Summerhouse
Introducing the 8 x 10 Beach Hut Summerhouse.
Are you ever fantasising, wishing you were at the beach after a long day? Look no further. We are now offering a beach hut style summerhouse. Perfect for all gardens to give that beachy-feel. Featuring its own veranda area.
Construction Main Points:
- 8 x 10 Beach Hut Summerhouse
- Includes Shady Veranda
- Quality 12mm Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Increased Structural Stability
- Styrene Safety Glazed Windows and Doors
- 27mm x 44mm Frame
- Wall Thickness 12mm
- Scandinavia FSC Pine (mixture of red & white)
- Easy Assembly
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY*
- FAST EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE*
- Includes full fixing kit and instructions manual
- The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
- Easy Assembly
- Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly. Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual.
- Tongue and Grooved Walls and Roof and Floor
- Tongue and Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather. A Tongue and Grooved Roof and Floor is useful for making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
- Manufactured in Britain
- This Product was manufactured in the UK. By purchasing this product you are supporting British manufacturing.
- Ledge Door
- This garden building comes with Ledge doors to allow a staple and hasp to be fitted to secure your shed.
- Round Edge Framing
- Our internal framing is planed and rounded to avoid splinters to hands and also makes it resistant to moisture.
- Stryrene Glazing
- This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows.
- 10 Year Anti Rot Warranty
- This Product carries the 10 Year Anti Rot guarantee as long as the garden building is well maintained.
- A lock and key is provided for added security.
- Double Framed Corners
- This garden building features double framed corners for added strength and stability.
- Roofing Felt
- This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
Width: 7' 9" (2.37m)
Depth: 10' 9" (3.28m)
Eaves Height: 5' 6" (1.68m)
Ridge Height: 9' 4" (2.86m)
Double Door Width: 3' 8" (1.13m)
Door Height: 5' 7" (1.72m)
Framing: 2" x 1" (45 x 27mm)
Wall Thickness: 12mm Tongue & Groove
Windows: Safety Styrene Glazed Windows
Floor & Roof: 12mm Tongue and Groove
Felt: Included - Green Mineral Felt
STANDARD UK FREE DELIVERY*
Please use our live online booking calendar “Delivery Postcode Checker” which is available on the majority of our product pages – just by entering your postcode we can provide live delivery slots for your order. Just select the date and this will be added to your order.
BOOKING YOUR DELIVERY DATE - LIVE DELIVERY POSTCODE CHECKER
Please use the delivery date checker tool on each page. Please enter your postcode to see available live delivery dates. We are also able to provide AM/PM delivery slots to most postcodes. Please select your option where available. You will be able to add additional delivery information at check-out. Live Delivery Slots not available for products with Installation.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
South West 7–14 Working days
Scotland 7–14 Working days
Northern Ireland, Eire, Isle of Wight, Jersey & Guernsey 7–14 Working days
HOW WILL MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
Please be advised delivery is kerb side delivery only. It is at the discretion of the driver if they are able to drop the garden building to a different location. If you have any special requirements or believe access to your address may be difficult for our delivery driver please contact us as soon as possible. A general rule of thumb is that if a refuge vehicle can gain access then generally our delivery lorry should be able to but if in doubt please get in touch with us.
Typical delivery is 1 – 20 working days but we do aim to deliver a bit quicker. Once you have placed your order you will be contact by our delivery team to confirm your delivery date. If you have not been contacted by our delivery team within 10 working days after you have placed your order please email us or call us and we will chase this for you.
Delivery is between the hours of 7am – 7pm Mon-Sun. It is possible to request a call an hour prior to delivery but this is subject to the driver having a mobile and cannot be a guaranteed service. Please note this is not possible for Metal sheds where the product is shipped with a courier.
If you are going to be out on the day of delivery, it is possible for the item to be left somewhere (for example down the side of a house) but at your own risk. To do this you must leave a signed note detailing your instructions in a clear location for the driver to see. It is important that you sign the instructions as this will be taken by the courier as proof of delivery.
Please note for sheds, summerhouses, playhouses, fencing and log cabins we will always contact you by phone or by email to confirm a delivery date – we will not just turn up unannounced – if you do not have a confirmed delivery date please email us or call us.
We are unable to specify a delivery time during the day of delivery. Our couriers and deliver team - deliver between the hours of 7am – 7pm. Routes are planned the night before delivery so on most products we will be able to give you a drop number on the day of delivery.
Please note your card is debited at checkout. This is to protect you the customer as we do not store your credit card details. We will contact you if a surcharge is applicable and at that point you can chose to accept the charge or cancel the order and we will make a full refund to your card. For our full terms please refer to our Shipping Terms
SPECIAL WINDOWLESS BUILDINGS
This will revert to a standard 10 working days delivery service
All products with installation will revert to our standard 14 working days delivery. You will be contacted to book in an install day. Product delivery and installation will take place on separate days.
REMOTE DELIVERY AREAS*
*Deliveries to most parts of mainland UK are free of charge. However deliveries to certain remote areas may be subject to a surcharge.
Deliveries to the following locations attract the following charges:
Scotland Zone 1 - All of AB, IV 40-48, Rest of IV and KW, PA 21-33, PA35-38, PH 22-26, PH 30-41, PH50 £59.95
Scotland Zone 2 - (Delivery is to port mainland only) HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA 27-28, KW15-17, PA34, ZE £59.95
Isle of Wight (PO30-40) £59.95
Northern Ireland (BT) £29.95
Eire (Southern Ireland) £49.95
Guernsey (GY) delivery to port £79.95
Jersey (JE) delivery to port £99.00
**No Delivery Service is Available to Isle Of Man or to Scottish Isles (only mainland port) including PA41-78, PH42-44
GENERAL DELIEVRY T&C’s
We are here to help and aim to deliver within the recommended delivery time for each product. However sometimes this will not always be possible and any delivery or dispatch date given is only approximate and as the seller will not be liable to the Buyer for failure to deliver on any particular date or dates. Time for delivery is not of the essence and shall not be made so by the service or any notice.